Whitestone Contracting has a vacancy for an experienced Drainlayer. Reporting to the drainage supervisor the position would require you to lead the onsite drainage installation components of contracts assigned to you.
We have a strong focus on quality, health and safety and the environment and the successful applicants will have an important role in maintaining this culture.
You will need to be/have:
- Previous experience in pipe laying in civil environments,
including experience with butt welding, pipe bursting and
- Experience with measuring and settng out sites using Dumpy levels and Theodolites
- A full driver’s licence (class 1). Having licence classes 2-5
+ W, T, R endorsements would be an advantage
- Focussed on quality workmanship with good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Willingness to undergo further development and training
- Strong health and safety practices
- Good attention to detail
If this sounds like you, and you are a team player who can add value to our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Whitestone Contracting Limited is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo and satisfactorily pass a full medical and drug test and complete a Ministry of Justice check prior to employment being confirmed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close on 16 April 2021 and will be treated in strict confidence.
Please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com