Oamaru Meats Limited is a multi-species Export Processing Plant that currently processes sheep, goats, cattle and bobby calves.
Applications are sought from individuals wishing to be part of a
committed and results driven team.
We are seeking to appoint key team members to be part of the
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who are:
- Organised and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail, able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Self-confident to communicate effectively with both management and staff to drive quality outcomes.
We are offering the following roles:
- Slaughter (various roles)
- Boning Room (Packers, Labourers)
You will have the following attributes:
- Able to demonstrate compliance and an ability to maintain quality and safety systems
- A team player, who can contribute to achieve performance outcomes
- Able to adhere to task instructions and perform tasks to standard
- Exceptional attendance and time keeping
- Knife skills would be an advantage
- Drug Free
Ideally you will have Meat Industry experience, however we offer full training and support to the right candidates.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please call into our office at 7 Redcastle Road, Oamaru and complete an application form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org