North Otago Pastoral is a leading provider of products and services to the rural sector in North Otago and part of South Canterbury. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic sales person to join our busy team at Oamaru.
About the role:
This is an on-farm role where you will provide top quality technical sales advice and service to our many clients. As a Sales Representative you will be involved in the day to day management of your client calls. You will have a keen interest and passion for the agricultural sector and your ability to relate well with clients and colleagues is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to identify client needs and recommend the appropriate products and services.
- Process sales and product requests, assist clients, colleagues and suppliers to answer queries and resolve problems.
- Assist the store manager with regular administration tasks as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven computer and administration skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous retail and sales experience an advantage.
- Good physical ?tness as heavy lifting may be required.
- A full current and clean New Zealand drivers’ licence.
- Forklift licence would be an advantage.
We are committed to providing our employees with extensive technical training and offer a number of bene?ts including retail buying privileges.
Apply in writing including your C.V. and covering letter. Applications close 14th August 2020.
Post to North Otago Pastoral Services Ltd,
PO Box 199, Oamaru, or