Due to the retirement of our cook of eight years, this position is now becoming available.
If you are an organised, physically active person with high standards in both food and hygiene, who enjoys a challenge, this may be for you.
- The ability to provide tasty, nutritious, homely meals to our 45 plus residents.
- Food Safety Certi?cate preferred
- Minimum of two years commercial cooking experience required
- Experience in aged-care cooking would be an advantage
- Ability to lead a small team to achieve a great result
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to accept change on a regular basis
- Some weekend work is required
Please apply in con?dence with your CV and two references to: