Presbyterian Support South Canterbury is one of the region’s largest employers. Working in the health and social services industry we employ over 400 staff across multiple sites in Aged Care and Child and Family Services.
Family Works is a team of experienced multidisciplinary professionals who work from strengths based approach to build positive relationships, provide support and effective interventions. We provide a wide range of services in working with children, adolescents, families and individuals in the South Canterbury Region.
Applications are invited from registered Social Workers for a Social Worker in Schools position for Family Works, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury in an Oamaru primary school.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in working with tamariki and whanau to
promote change from a strengths based perspective
- Experience and skills in engagement, assessment
and intervention approaches with tamariki and
- A well-developed professional practice framework.
- Excellent communication skills that enable building
and maintaining positive relationships.
- The ability to maintain accurate client records and
reporting in an electronic data system.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member
- A high level of self-motivation, energy and
This is permanent part-time position (28 hours per week).
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa; and a current, full driver’s licence.
Applications close Tuesday, 24th March 2020 at 5.00pm
Apply on line today - www.pssc.org.nz/jobs OR request an application form and position description from Family Works
Ph: (03) 688 5029 or Ph: PSSC (03) 687 1123
Caring — Enabling —Supporting